Tuesday, May 22, 2012

First day of Finals

Last night I went to bed at 6:45 PM.... I have never gotten that much sleep in my life on a school!!! I have to get up at 5:20 for seminary so that was a good nights rest!!! we will see if I can get that much sleep the rest of the week!!! today I'm taking my tech final and spanish, which I'm exempting so one easy final :) tomarrow, I take math which I'm exempting and partners in PE which will be super duper easy, then on thursday I have English which I have no idea how that is gonna go because my teacher didn't give us a review or anything so..... I hope its over writing essays because we have done alot of that this year! then I have orchestra which we are having a party and may I say a good bye party cause my directer just announced yesterday that he is moving!!! so we are all gonna get a new directer next year and we all have no idea who it will be...... oh dear. oh well. then on the last day of school(yay!) I have history which I'm gonna exempt and chemistry-and I know for a fact that that one is gonna be hard. so wish me luck!!!!!!

I just finished my final exam for tech which was photoshopping our own perfect jungle with the following animals: tiger, monkey, cobra, cheetah, crocodile, and a scarlet macaw. here it is:



hahahaha what do you think I got for my grade??? lol ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment