Saturday, May 26, 2012

My first day of summer :)

This morning I got up early and walked over to my young women president's house because we were gonna go and kidnap a new laurel and eat breakfast at her house. so I  walked over there early so that I could help make the food :) yyyyuuuuummmmmmm!!! we made crepes, muffins, bacon, and had tons of fruit!  We all sat around eating for like 2 hours :) us laurels just can't stop talking :) hahahaha
Then I came home and, like our Saturday usual, we did jobs. After all, "Saturday is a special day!" :)

I have an already packed week next week starting with tomorrow, we go out to another ward and I am playing the same musical number I played last week in my ward :) who will know? :) lets just hope I do better this time. then on Monday so far all that is planed is FHE :) so apparently Les Miserables has come to Austin Texas and EVERYBODY is gonna go see it, therefore, instead of me spending money to go and see it, everyone is going to pay me to babysit for like 10 hours! on Tuesday I'm gonna babysit from like 7 pm till 1 am, then on Wednesday I have another babysitting job from 6:45 to 12:30 ish. fun fun :) the good thing is I'm still getting payed to sit there all night while all the kids sleep :) yay for early bed times!!! then on Thursday I have a YCL "get together" where we are gonna plan and learn a bunch of stuff from 3-6, then right after that, I am going to a party from 7-10. wow am I busy. good thing on Friday I will just sleep all day :) unless I get another babysitting job.....

Girls camp is in 8 days!!! yay super excited!!! this year cuz I'm a YCL, I get to go up to camp early before everyone else and get to welcome all of the younger girls :) I've always wanted to do that :)

Btw, just though I'd publish this little fact about myself, not that this has to do with anything, but I'd just thought I'd let whoever is reading this know that I am totally in love with One Direction!!!  oh.my.goodness. they are THE BEST!!! (fyi, its a band, they are like the new Beatles!!! 5 guys that are all REALLY cute) AND they sing amazing!!! ;) Just had to put that out there :) Owl City is now my second favorite :) he is still really good :) 

2 comments:

  1. Me too! I love 1D and Owl City! We have so much in common. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do ???? yay!!! and I'm afraid to admit, but it looks like Josh Groban got bumped down to number 3 :)

      Delete