Monday, May 21, 2012

Sunday and today......My titles are really boring.

Soooo, on Sunday I played the special musical number on the piano.I did a medley of "I know that my Redeemer lives" and "We thank thee oh God for a prophet" I'm pretty sure that I messed up about 500 times, but of course, everyone thought I did great :) I love my ward, they are soo loving and the musical coordinator loves to give all of the young women chances to preform and practice. I really like having the opportunity to practice so I can mess up now instead of later when I'm an adult and they really expect me to do well.
last day of Spanish!!!!! I'm in Spanish right now and we ain't doing nothin' soooo ya. its pretty great. 4 more days left of school!!! now including today. and they are all half days!!! all that I have left to do is take my finals which are: chemistry, pre ap English 2, partners in pe, and tech. I'm exempting algebra 2, history, Spanish, and then we aren't taking a final in orchestra. the partners in pe and the tech ones should be super easy! so basically 2 finals :)yay!!!
I can't stop thinking about this summer!!! I'm sooo excited!!! I think that I might get a job!!! I can't wait to spend the whole summer with my sisters and my niece and nephew! I am soooooo ready for this week to be over! so then I can finally relax! Girls camp is coming soon! yay! its june 4-8th. :) I'm sooo happy that my family dose all of this stuff for me! I feel so greatful all the time. my parents are the best!!! and all of my siblings!!! I love my family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment