Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hellooooo! so I decided not to do titles anymore because it puts the date and I want to remember when I did this when I'm old ;) hehehe Julie's party was really fun yesterday! It was quite an adventure to get up that early to make pancakes, but I would say they were amazing! so all day Julie and her friends were watching these Lord of the rings movies, but I just can't sit there that long, so in the middle of the day, I decide to go for a run. It looked a little cloudy, but no need to worry. rain won't kill me. BAD IDEA. so I go out to run, and it starts to sprinkle,(and if you know anything about Texas rain storms, when it starts raining, it comes and it comes fast! so then the next thing I knew, it was down pouring!!! so then I REALLY had to start running back to the house. good thing we live in a golf course neighborhood, because I just cut right across it to get back. a word to the wise: don't go running if it looks like its going to rain and you don't want your ipod to get destroyed!
So now I'm fishing around online for all of the info about the ACT test because I need to sign up to take one soon in the fall. AAAHHHH! I FEEL SOO OLD!! ONLY THE OLD PEOPLE HAVE TO TAKE THOSE! I just always remember all of my older siblings taking them, and that means that you apply to collage and then you leave for good! I said it once, and I'll say it again, AAAHHH! I'm too young for this! (not the leaving home part) :) haha I just hope I do well. I guess I never really thought I would get to this point... I mean I knew I would, Its just that it has come to soon! Its crazy to think that I will be taking this test, then applying and going to collage. (hopefully BYU!!!) I still have time, but then again it is coming soon. there are lots of chances for me to take it, so I'm not too worried. :) I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment