Sunday, September 2, 2012

Yes.... I am still alive. okay, I haven't made a post in like a whole month. that's crazy!!! but here I am! okay, I'll give you a run down of my August in list form:
-Went to 7 peaks with Heather, Dane, and Julie
-babysat Jonathan for Heather and Dane's anniversary
-Went to BYU with Melanie, Julie, and Lucy
-Mom, Dad, Brian, and Jenny all got to Utah
-Brian, Jenny, Me, Julie, and some of Jenny's family all went camping in the mountains
-Mom and I went to Temple Square and saw Suzanne
-Dad, Mom, Me, and Julie all drove back to Texas
-I started right on my school summer assignment (reading "Wuthering Heights" and annotating it and memorizing 75 vocab SAT words) finished all of that in one week... most painful week of my life
-I'm in a club where we help the freshmen get to know the school and stuff so I did fish camp
-then school started!

So, that was the wrap up of my summer :) My schedule for school is this:
"A" days
1) speech
2)AP English III
3)US history
4)orchestra
and I have A lunch- hooray!!!
"B" days
5)pre-AP physics
6)pre cal
7)piano
8)child development
I have B lunch- still good!

I'm pretty happy with my schedule, mostly happy that nothing is messed up, I got everything I signed up for :) yay!! although, for the past 2 years I've had A lunch both days, so having B lunch is kinda different, but hey, I'm not complaining because at least its not C or D lunch!
well, that's all for now, pics are coming... maybe... :) haha oh yeah! and there is also seminary, I have the same teacher as last year, only this year they split up the class by grade, upper class men in one class and lower class men in the other. I'm in the the upper class men :) can you believe it??? I'm in the 11th grade!!!!!! crazy!!!!! I feel so old! haha :)

1 comment:

  1. 11th grade? Pretty soon it will be college. I was just looking pictures of McKay when she was in second grade and I wonder where that little girl went! Have a good week and see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete