Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hey! I'm at school so I'm going to have to make this quick. I'm in my speech class and I'm writing a speech on "the effects of drugs and alcohol on a baby and her mom".... fun, right?
Seminary is wonderful as usual :)
General Conference was AMAZING this year especially :) I really enjoyed it. I love getting those talks where its like a topic that you have really been praying about and then you finally get the perfect answer! Does that happen to anyone else? Because it happens to me every time :)
Soooo, anyone who is reading this should follow my blog because I love followers!!!
Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carly! Of course you know I follow your blog! ;) I am glad you enjoyed Conference so much. I felt the same way. I would love to hear which talks you liked the most. Whenever you see this comment, I hope you know how much I love you, and I hope you have a happy day. I miss having you here in Utah. :) You are a wonderful girl, and I am blessed that you are my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Conference is always amazing! I always hear things I need to hear to help me be better. Can't wait to see how you did on your speech.

    ReplyDelete