Monday, February 11, 2013

Go look at my google + !!! I just posted a bunch of super cute pics of me and some things I've made!!!
So me recently: School is tough. Super stressing. But I'm haking through. 


MY 17TH BIRTHDAY IS IN 4 DAYS!!!!!! YAY!!!

Not that I'm counting down or anything... :)

So over the weekend I went to women's conference because they invited the laurels. It was sooo awesome!!! I'm so glad I didn't sleep in and got up to go because it really helped me out!
Then also on Saturday all of my laurel friends and leaders threw me a surprise birthday party!!!! I had so much fun! They are so sweet :) I got a bunch of super nice gifts, ate lots of fabulous food, and we watched Pride and Prejudice!!!! It was so great :) I couldn't have asked for more from my best friends :)
Sooooooo, the REALLY IMPORTANT part of today was..... (drum roll please...)

I GOT ASKED ON MY FIRST DATE!!!
AHHHHH! 
:D

I've been waiting my whole life for this and now it has come!!!! yay! More details later... hehe :) When it comes sooner I'll post more about it and how excited I am :D

No comments:

Post a Comment