Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Life is so busy!!! So ever sense my date... nothing much more has come of that. I'm going to be ordering my prom dress sometime soon because prom is April 27th. I do not have a date yet... but if I don't get asked then either all of my friends and I will go together or we will all stay home and watch a chick flick together haha :) My dress is really pretty, its floor length and short sleeved, already made modest :) I had a purple one last year so I was thinking of getting a blue one this year... but blue is so common... idk. I'll decide and then post pics when it gets here.
School is stressing as always but the year is almost over!!! I'm so excited to be a senior because next year I'll have much easier classes than the ones I took this year. I feel so old! I can hardly believe that I'm 17. I'll be 18 in 10 months and 13 days! (And thus the count down begins)I also only have 1 year and 4 months left at home!!! (if I leave in august for college) I hope to go to BYU Provo. This year and the next are supposedly the easiest years to get in because of all the missionaries that left this past year. Good thing because I need all the help I can get to get in!!!
I have a dentist appointment today because I need to get my wisdom teeth out... one of them is already poking through in my mouth and they hurt! so I hope I can get them out soon. 
I am so busy this month. I have general conference this weekend (soooo excited!!), then next weekend is youth conference and I'm taking the ACT (hopefully I'll do much better this time...), then the next weekend I have a camp out for our ward young women in prep for girls camp, then the next weekend is prom, and I have UIL for orchestra some time in April, and all of my exit level TAKS tests!!!! I have so much to do!!! And there are always more appointments and things that come up. Wow.
Anyways... More about me: (haha I like to talk about me lol it is my blog haha)
Music: I love Train, Maroon 5, Owl City, One Republic, Plain White T's, Bruno Mars, Josh Groban, Coldplay, Jason Mraz, Neon Trees, Michael Buble, Sara Bareilles, Taylor Swift, and a bunch of random songs by random artists... I mostly find 1 or 2 songs by an artist that I really like but then the rest are not as good... so for example I like Maroon 5 for some of the songs, but some of their songs are not very appropriate so I don't listen to those. I like to pick and choose :)
That's all folks!

1 comment:

  1. I like those artists too! Did you know Neon Trees are from SLC? You sound super busy! What a crazy time of life! I loved the prom dress pic you sent. I can't wait to see what color you choose. I hope you get a date! And you can always use the dress at college dances! :) and I never thought about how so many kids are going on missions....that is a good point for BYU! I hope they save a spot for you. :)

    ReplyDelete