Sunday, June 2, 2013

My wisdom teeth surgery went well and I am mostly recovered. It was probably one of the worst weeks of my life haha not a fun thing to recover from. I'm just glad its mostly done :) 
I got a job!!! I'm going to be working at Subway! Its the same job Suzanne had when she was in high school! I finished all my training and I'm going to start work soon! 
Young women camp is tomorrow!!! I'm sooooo excited!!!! :D  The only sad thing is that it might be my last year if they don't let me go next year... :'(  that would be so sad. I'll be a YCL 2 over the 3rd years :) Its going to be a blast!
Julie's birthday is on the 10th, she will be 14!!! That's crazy! She will be in high school with me next year! yay! 
OH MY GOSH I'M A SENIOR!!! AT LAST!!!
Suzanne gets home on the 12th!!! yay!!! So pumped to see her again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment