Wednesday, April 2, 2014

There have been quite a few changes since around my birthday! 
Fun things first: I got my first boyfriend! Haha it was fun. :) We went on lots of dates and did fun things. On one of our dates I broke my foot! Haha its been a while and my foot is healing. That's what I get for trying to be too cute ;) I also dyed my hair, I'll post pics later :)
I have however had to make a quite a few life-changing decisions. One of them being that I moved out of my house around my birthday to live with friends and then about a month after I chose to move to Utah with them. (therefore no more boyfriend.) There were a lot of benefits to moving and the change has been wonderful. I love Utah and the mountains :) It is weird to be in high school in Utah, literally everyone is Mormon here! Its such a culture shock! haha. I haven't really made any friends yet... but that's ok. I miss my friends from Texas, but this is for the best.
 
I'm so excited to go to BYUI with Spencer! I start in the fall. College is going to be great! Can you believe it?? I'm so OLD!! haha.

 Here's some pics:

Last day in orchestra, me and my orchestra buddy Jon :)

 Last Day in seminary, yup that's my awesome teacher on the chair :)

The first time it snowed when I came to Utah, I was so excited haha.
Flowers!

 The second time it snowed here there was enough snow to make a snow man!!!





 My awesome hair :) It was more red when I first dyed it, it has faded quite a bit. It will wash out, it was just for fun :) no harm done haha.











 That's it for now! Haha love that last picture? I love faces ;) haha.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment