Friday, August 15, 2014

Hi! I'd like to do a post about me... since this blog is all about me haha. Just kind of a list of all the random things about me that maybe you'd like to know.
My favorite color is purple, but I also love cobalt blue and yellow. 
My favorite dessert is gelato. 
I am going to serve a mission soon and I am going to go to the temple soon!
I love music, and I love so many artists I can't name them all! I like dancing like crazy in my room when no one is watching hehe. 
I love playing the piano. 
I love children so much. My greatest desire is to be married in the temple to an amazing priesthood holder and have kids who I will love and take care of with all my heart. 
I don't like dogs. Yuck!
I am not picky about food, I'll eat pretty much anything you put in front of me. I don't have much taste buds haha so everything kinda tastes the same.
I am excited to go to college, I'm going to major in family consumer science education and composition and then I'd like to master in counseling of some kind.
I love doing my hair and braiding it in all sorts of ways! I love doing other people's hair too! 
I like wearing makeup, but I'm lazy so I only put it on like maybe once a month haha. I mostly go all natural.
I love watching movies! I'd rather watch a movie than play a game. Altho I will play games.
I like reading the scriptures.
I like going for walks outside.
I like taking pictures with my phone, especially selfies haha.
I love pinterest and facebook, they are fun ways to get ideas and stay connected. 
I like painting my nails altho they don't always turn out very good haha.
I like laughing.
I like to serve other people, I especially love working really hard. Like taking a task and working a lot on it until its done all the way. For example, I love cleaning. If you let me, I'd blast music and clean the whole house and enjoy doing it. I love mowing the lawn. Big tasks that take a lot of energy and effort and something that I can focus on. I like working hard. It feels good to be doing something. 
I love the ocean and the mountains, But I don't like pools or lakes. I love riding in boats.
I like boys. Duh. haha.
I like being girly.
I love to go shopping.
I like to feel included and wanted.
I like texting people who are far away so that I can still stay in contact.
I like going to the temple, did I already say that? haha.
I like going to church.
My favorite accessory is jewelry.
I like all things that sparkle!
I love to notice the hand of God in my life. 
I love praying. 
I am not a huge fan of reading, I'm not very good at it. But if its a book I really like, then I can get into it. 
I'm not very book smart. I was never very smart in school or anything like that. But I am talented in lots of other ways.
I love cooking and baking.
I love sewing and crocheting.
I like day dreaming about my future wedding haha.
My favorite weather is when its cloudy and overcast. I love the rain and fog and snow. Any kind of precipitation is wonderful. The sun is good, but its too bright! I like to be able to see things haha. 
I love dancing in the rain and playing in the snow!
I love dancing in general even tho I'm not very good at it haha.
I'm not very good at sports or being super duper athletic. But I try to exercise and stay healthy. All things in moderation I say haha.
I sometimes get scared easily by loud noises. I don't like it when people are angry and loud, like arguing. But if you're happy and loud, that's another story :)
I love roller coasters.
I like doing things on the spot, like a surprise trip or adventure.
I also like planned trips that I can look forward to.
I like making a goal with a reward in mind that I can work for.
I like talking and singing.
I like being silly!
I like getting really tired, and then finding something random to laugh about, and then I can't stop laughing because I'm sooo tired! haha.
I thought of something really good to say, but then I forgot. I'm forgetful sometimes haha.
I like doing nice things for people.
That's about all I can think of... I'll probably think of more later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment